Free bus transportation services are provided by your child’s School District of Residence based on the address on file with our school that matches your most recent Proof of Residency documentation. Per district policies, eligibility for transportation services may be limited to a specific radius surrounding the location of the school.
Scroll down to read specific information from your District of Residence. If your District of Residence is different than what is listed below, please contact the ACCEL Schools Transportation Department to inquire if your student is eligible to receive another form of transportation service:
- Email: email@example.com
- Call: (216) 583-5230 and press 4 to speak with a Transportation Coordinator
CLEVELAND MUNICIPAL SCHOOL DISTRICT (CMSD)
If your child resides within the Cleveland Municipal School District (CMSD) in the 44105 or 44128 zip codes, transportation eligibility is based on the distance from your child’s home residence to the school.
- K-6 Grade students must live 1-5 miles from campus to receive yellow bus service.
- 7-8 Grade students must live 1 mile or greater from campus to receive RTA passes.
- K-8 Grade students who live less than 1 mile from campus are considered as residing within the walk zone and are not eligible to receive CMSD transportation services.
- K-8 Grade students with a home residence calculated by CMSD as 30+ minutes from campus are ineligible for yellow bus service and payment options (such as RTA).
How to Apply for CMSD Yellow Bus & RTA Reimbursement Services:
- Register or re-enroll your student with the school office. At time of registration, complete a 2021-22 Request for Transportation form (RFT). The address on the form must match the address on file with the school and be verified by a Proof of Residence (POR) document.
- The school office will submit your request to Community Bus Services, CMSD’s vendor, for processing. For yellow bus service, Community Bus will verify residence before routing the student, and the student will receive a letter to the home address indicating the service start date. For RTA Payment services, CMSD will verify residence. Paper passes will be delivered to the campus and the school office will distribute to the student.
For bus routes and other information from CMSD, contact the Community Bus Services, CMSD’s vendor, at (440) 337-4376
For general information from your district of residence regarding transportation, visit the CMSD Transportation Department website.
Warrensville Heights City School District
If your child resides within the Warrensville Heights City School District, 44128 zip code, transportation eligibility is based on the distance from your child’s home residence to the school.
- K-8 Grade students must live one or more miles from campus to be eligible some form of transportation service.
How to Apply for Warrensville Heights City Schools District Transportation Services:
- To apply, submit a completed 2021-22 Warrensville Heights Transportation Application and three proof of residency documents (Lease or Property Deed, and two utility bills) directly to the Warrensville Heights Transportation Department (contact information is on application).
- Warrensville Heights City Schools will verify residence before routing the student, and the student will receive a letter to the home address with routing information and start date.
For bus routes and other information from Warrensville Heights District, contact the Warrensville Heights Transportation Department:
- Call: (216) 295-7851
For general information from your district of residence regarding transportation, visit the Warrensville Heights Transportation Department website.